Read aloud function
There are many reasons to listen to a document, such as proofreading, multitasking, or increased comprehension and learning. Word makes listening possible by using your device's text-to-speech (TTS) ability to playback written text as spoken words.
Read aloud read all parts of the question presented to the learners.
- How do you activate it?
- At the top, tap the menu icon.
- Tap Read Aloud.
- To play Read Aloud, tap Play.
- To pause Read Aloud, tap Pause.
- To move from one paragraph to another, tap Previous or Next.
- To exit Read Aloud, tap Stop (x).
This is where you can find it - see below in the picture
Please visit our website or contact our support team for more information about our product